WORKERS ARE BECOMING MORE MOBILE AND COLLABORATIVE…
Answer the need with File Sync & Share
WHY IS A FILE SYNC & SHARE SOLUTION CRITICAL TO YOUR BUSINESS?
Mobility & Accessibility
AWP is helping organizations of all sizes fully exploit the power of its laptops and smart devices.
• Transform tablets and smartphones into reliable alternatives to getting business done.
• Anywhere, anytime access to current versions of business content empowers good decisions.
AWP is flexible and open, designed for the specific needs of businesses of all shapes and sizes where control and management of cloud services is critical to maintaining business operations.
• With AWP’s policy-based controls, you can provide secure access for employees and outside resources to work together on projects.
• AWP takes collaboration to a whole new level with real-time access and editing capabilities.
Enterprise Grade Security
Critical business content needs to be secure at all times.
• AWP is an enterprise-grade cloud based service that has 99.9% uptime with stringent levels of security certifications including HIPAA, SSAE-16 and SOC1 Type II compliance.
• With geo redundant data centers in North America, Europe, Australia and Canada, Autotask adheres to local regulations for data in major regions of the world.
AWP’s browser independent web interface provides access to administrative functions as well as secure access to files and folders stored and shared via the AWP service.
• Workplace Desktop for Windows and Mac desktop agent runs silently in the background, ensuring the latest versions of selected files and folders are synced and backed up to the AWP cloud, and made available to you and team members from any approved device.
• Workplace Mobile for iOS and Android provides secure access to files and folders synced to the AWP service. Use the built in editor to modify files and ensure security while being mobile.
of IT professionals report security problems caused by consumer File Sync and Sharing services used for company business
of businesses use remote storage devices, like USB drives, to transfer confidential work files
of businesses use “consumer cloud” sites to share sensitive business information