Is This You?
- Are you a small to medium-size business in the St. Louis Area?
- Does your company have between 5-50 workstations?
- Does your business rely heavily on e-mail, the Internet, and their computer network?
- Do you want to use technology to move your business forward instead of it causing you problems that cost time and money?
- Do you want a technology partner to help you get the most out of your IT budget and help plan for the future, while taking care of your day-to-day needs?
As a result, businesses in Saint Louis rely on us to install and support the computer and technology systems that help their business run smoothly.
We work most efficiently and effectively when we assist customers who:
- Want IT Management Services that are secure and reliable for their companies' computer networks.
- View technology as an effective tool for boosting productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Seek a partner in technology that will act as a trusted advisor so that they can improve productivity and make more profits through highly effective network IT support.
- Are committed to investing in technology for the improvement of their Communication Network Infrastructure, as well as eliminating "busywork".
- Have a current system that seems to hinder business more than help it.
- Want their employees to do the job they are hired to do and not waste their time with computer problems.
Why Choose The Miller Group?
The Miller Group provides enterprise level technology support for small to medium size businesses in the St. Louis area since 1985. With a combined average of 15+ years of experience, our service technicians have the knowledge to ensure the correct solution is in place for your business.
Being in business for 30+ years, we understand what it takes to deliver consistent and satisfying results to our clients. If you are looking to outsource your IT services and/or phone system needs, give The Miller Group a call to see why over 400 clients made the switch!
10 Things We Do Better
1. We Promise to Respond in Sixty Minutes or Less. For critical problems we strive to begin working on a resolution immediately, but we guarantee to have a technician working on most problems within 60 minutes or less of your call. This is our standard procedure.
2. We give you a Help Desk housed here in the U.S. Call us as much as you want for immediate technical assistance. No more waiting hours for someone to call you back when you need help. Our certified engineers can assist you right over the phone, just call our local St. Louis support phone number.
3. We use a “flat-fee” pricing structure, that brings you unlimited support. Our unique pricing model allows your company to easily and effectively budget for IT costs. There are no surprises at the end of the month, and no more hourly billing charges.
4. We grow with your business. Our computer support services are designed to easily scale as we help you grow your business. With our predictable pricing model it is easy to understand the IT costs of bringing on an additional employee, for example.
5. We OWN your Network Problem, we don’t Point Fingers. When something goes wrong with your Internet service, phone systems, printers or other IT services, most St. Louis IT firms say “That’s not our problem to fix”? Not at The Miller Group we feel WE should own the problem for our clients so they don’t have to try and resolve any of these issues on their own — that’s just plain old good service and something many computer companies can’t or won’t do.
6. We are proactive. Unlike other computer support companies that wait for something to break so they can charge you more hourly fees, our goal is to make sure your computers don’t break down in the first place. So say goodbye to all that wasted time and lost productivity and just relax knowing that The Miller Group is monitoring your network 24/7.
7. We are far less expensive than hiring a full-time IT guy. Just run the numbers. By outsourcing your computer support to us, we can save you thousands of dollars on HR Costs, salaries, taxes, and benefits while giving you the expertise and experience of an entire IT Department.
8. We Talk Like You Do. If you have any problems or computer support questions, you can ask and we will answer in PLAIN ENGLISH. You will not be made to feel uncomfortable by our team of IT support experts with unfamiliar technical jargon. Our technicians are trained to have the ‘heart of a teacher’ and will take time to answer your questions, explain everything in simple terms, and tell you what they did (if you want to know!)
9. 100% Satisfaction – We Guarantee It. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our IT services that we have a 90 day “Money Back/Cancel the Contract” guarantee.
10. We Answer Our Phones Live. We answer our phones live from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with limited live availability 30 minutes before and after, and we offer clients emergency after-hours service including weekends. Why? Because many of the CEOs and executives we support work outside normal hours and find it to be the most productive time they have. If they cannot access their computer network AND can’t get hold of anyone to help them, it’s incredibly frustrating.