I have migrated to Office 365, now what do I do?
Office 365 Consulting
What are your IT Goals? Business Goals?
We Want To Be Your Strategic IT Consultant
- How do you currently store and share business docs and data?
- How do your employees access files while working remotely?
- How do your employees work from different devices?
- How do you currently work on projects as a team?
- How do you handle video/audio meetings?
- Is your data safe and secure?
- Do you have manual processes that can be automated?
What is The Miller Group’s Approach?
The Miller Group has always been behind the line “practice what you preach”. Every product that we recommend or implement for you will be fully vetted in our own internal operations. Not only do we have the Gold credentials granted by Microsoft, but we have tested each corner of Office 365 in our own business to confirm that this solution is worth it’s salt in the real world.
- Comprehensive IT Systems Audit
- Email/Calendar/Contacts Migration & Office Suite Installation
- Security & Data Recovery
- Product Specific Office 365 Implementation Plan & Strategy
- Product Updates, Knowledge Base, Continuous Education
What plans do I need? What products are included? How can Office 365 improve my business? What is our IT strategy to implement these solutions? What should I expect from Office 365? BOTTOM LINE: Trying to navigate the landscape of Office 365 and all of it’s capabilities is a complex task that should be managed by an IT expert. Our Office 365 Consulting Services provide a comprehensive audit of your business and IT operations to recommend the best practices on how your business should be using Office 365 to make the most of your investment. Based on the information gathered, we will develop a future facing plan of how you should be utilizing your existing technology with Office 365 to catapult your business to run as productive and efficiently as possible.