I have migrated to Office 365, now what do I do?
Office 365 Consulting
What are your IT Goals? Business Goals?
We Want To Be Your Strategic IT Consultant
- How do you currently store and share business docs and data?
- How do your employees access files while working remotely?
- How do your employees work from different devices?
- How do you currently work on projects as a team?
- How do you handle video/audio meetings?
- Is your data safe and secure?
- Do you have manual processes that can be automated?
What is The Miller Group’s Approach?
The Miller Group has always been behind the line “practice what you preach”. Every product that we recommend or implement for you will be fully vetted in our own internal operations. Not only do we have the Gold credentials granted by Microsoft, but we have tested each corner of Office 365 in our own business to confirm that this solution is worth it’s salt in the real world.
- Comprehensive IT Systems Audit
- Email/Calendar/Contacts Migration & Office Suite Installation
- Security & Data Recovery
- Product Specific Office 365 Implementation Plan & Strategy
- Product Updates, Knowledge Base, Continuous Education
Why You Should Trust The Miller Group As Your Office 365 Consultant
Office 365 News You Need To Know
On January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer offer support for Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2, meaning they will no longer release additional security patches and updates. If your business runs off Windows 2008 you have some serious choices to make. Do Nothing -...read more
When you create a new blank document in Microsoft Word, the application automatically sets the typeface to Calibri. This is convenient only if Calibri is the font you want to use. If it is not your preferred default font, you can change it. Changing the default...read more
Today’s workplace is a challenging environment for teamwork, Microsoft Teams brings chat, content, people, and tools together, all in one hub, wherever you are. A hub for teamwork Give your team access to the information they need, right in Microsoft Teams. Manage all...read more